Wednesday, February 13, 2013

3 Days To "Say No to 6.9M" - Why PAP Ministers and MPs are Perpetually at Street Corners?

I just come to understand the term 'Publicity Whores" and I think PAP makes the worst kind!
The ubiquitous banners with faces of MPs and Ministers in every PAP constituency in Singapore is pretty telling. They are there at every celebration - Banners wishing you 'Selamat Hari Raya", "Merry Christmas", Happy Deepavali", Gong Xi Fa Cai" and everything else.  Why do PAP have to cheapen themselves for publicity?

I do not see the faces of WP MPs in banners in Alunied, Hougang or Punggol East at their street corners. Residents there are blessed that they don't have such publicity whores staring at them. 
Is it due to the fact that WP MPs walk the ground more often and their residents know who they are. Hence, there is no need to advertise themselves at street corners?

Maybe PAP MPs should get out of their ivory towers and get to know their residents too instead of outsourcing their jobs to the CCCs and RCs.


Why such monstrosity at their street corner at every festive occasion?
Every street and corner
You will see their faces
Make you very nauseous
These useless selfish leeches
How they A.I.M. we cannot see
Screwed we are by PAP

To endorse the White Paper to import foreigners to increase Singapore's population to 6 million in 2020 and 6.9 million in 2030 is to screw up the lives of my children and my grandchildren.
I feel strongly that if I let them ride roughshod over me now without a whimper, I would have failed in protecting the interests of my children and my grandchildren.
Please help me and join me in telling the PAP that
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!


COUNTDOWN:
3 days more to 16 Feb 2013 : HARTAL.v2 -"SAY NO TO 6.9M" ZoukOut at Hong Lim Park at 4pm

My dear readers,

Bitching, talking, blogging and forwarding emails and is not enough.

Come rain or shine, thunder or lightning, be at Hong Lim Park at 4pm on 16 Feb 2013 to show the arrogant PAP that we want a SINGAPOREAN SINGAPORE!! We don't want them to play dirty like in AIMgate. We don't want 6.9 million!

KEEP SINGAPORE CLEAN (BERSEH)!

My extended family and I will be there.

Will you?

Please forward this plea to all your friends and relatives so that with peace and humility we can show the arrogant PAP government that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!




feedmetothefish


No comments:

Post a Comment